*** TIME RUNNING OUT FOR T.C AUTO SALOON ***

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

The original northen boy

*** TIME RUNNING OUT FOR T.C AUTO SALOON ***

Post by The original northen boy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 am

*********************************************** TIME RUNNING OUT FOR T.C AUTO SALOON ************************************************

____________________ I have placed this on the main page to reach a wider forum audience,and also in the classified section. _____________________

_______________________________________________________ FOR SALE ______________________________________________________________

1974 (M reg) 1800 T.C saloon (running on single HS6 carb,but on genuine BL two branch exhaust manifold-to standard T.C exhaust) 22,000 genuine miles in Damask Red.located in South Yorkshire 20 miles from Sheffield.

**** The car has had the following work carried out on it,all to a very high standard ****

Two good second user wings fitted.
Second user bonnet.
Second user boot.
New cover sills fitted.
Two New pattern rear arch repair panels (not fitted but included)
Second user front passenger door fitted.
Interior complete,but both front seats have small cigarette burns on them,carpets very dirty and would require full clean.
The lights are Cibies instead of the sealed beam units.
The front windows are electric (Lucas)
Comes with standard T.C inlet/exhaust manifolds,carbs,air filter housing and heat shield (complete set-up)

This cars has genuine British Leyland extras fitted that i have never seen before,such as a heated front screen,head light wash/wipe, dash mounted interior courtesy light switch,and full boot protector.

Although not mint by any means but this car has great potential,and would require basic mechanical repairs and a reasonable amount of welding (last quoted at 10-12 hours of work needing doing) Comes complete with all previous MOT certificates,tax discs,service records and all bills from new,(even every petrol receipt!)

The car has got a first refusal on it by a club member,but he is having problems now with storage,so if he cannot take delivery it's up for grabs,the problem is the present owner needs to move it very quickly,as his new car arrives shortly and he wants to garage the new car where the Marina is now.The seller is asking £270 for it,but i will stand the purchase cost,and anyone who buys the car can pay me back later if money is a problem.Surely this car is too good to scrap?

For more details P.M me leaving you contact phone number,but please be aware this car has to be moved very soon (and i mean VERY SOON!!!!)

Russ

Beckett Bros "you'd better come home Speedy Gonzales" :roll:
*** "MARINA PICK-UP A REAL MAN'S VEHICLE" ***