4th July Independance Day Car Show @ USAF Feltwell.

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

Viscount Orange Biscuit
FMM Supporter
FMM Supporter

4th July Independance Day Car Show @ USAF Feltwell.

Post by Viscount Orange Biscuit » Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi, Don't know if anyone is interested in a day out on the 4th July (Monday) at a USAF Airbase, I've been going for the last 7/8 years and it's a great day out, Car show (all makes/models welcome) a fun fair, Beer tent, lots of food stalls selling some real American Food, Funnel Cake, Gumbo corn dogs Burgers etc etc, a fly past with some great planes, (last year they even had a Helicopter that you could get on and have your photos taken and talk to the guys who fly it.). ending up with a awesome firework display..
anyway the organiser has asked us if we know of anyone who'd like to attend to send their information see copy of email below, and send your info off if you fancy a good day out, (oh and your US $$ & British ££ are welcome at all the stalls..
we will be there in the Bentley and the MG,or MGF and Marina if i've got one by then...

If you do come drop by and say hello...
Eamonn n Heidi
Hi,

Here are the entry details for the 4 th July Car and Bike Show at RAF Feltwell. Yes, it’s on a Monday.

Just a reminder to all….. Spread the word to all your friends – we have only 80 spaces left. Sorry I didn't have time to filter out all the people who have already signed up, so if you signed up for the 4th July Car Show at the Lakenheath Car Show in April or have emailed me since with all your details - then please ignore this (please make sure that you supplied me with everything-if in doubt, send it again).

For everyone else:

Please make sure that you provide ALL drivers & passenger information in the following format so that I can ensure smooth entry to the base :

Last Name:

First Name:

Colour:

Make/model :

Car registration

Either Passport #/ Nat Ins.# for ALL people in the car, I only need Passport# or Nat Ins #, not both of ALL Non Base ID Cardholders.

Tel:

Email:

I must have ALL details by Sunday, 12th June at the latest

Please try to arrive between 0900 - 1200 on Monday 4th July at RAF Feltwell, Thetford, Norfolk IP26 4HL, otherwise you WILL be directed to "Public Parking" by Security Forces and not be in the Car & Bike show.

For all non Base ID cardholders, please bring the Photo ID you quoted above to show the entry guard, photo ID is not required for children under 10 years.

After entering the base Main Gate (Gate 1), - there will be a Security Forces Guard there to check your car/bike and photo ID against the entry list before proceeding along the tarmac road, follow the road around until you come to the crossroads, turn left and then right (just before you go onto the grass) to the sign that says "Car & Bike Show Check In" - please wait there until you can be checked in and given your welcome pack.

The events start at 12 noon - 30 food booths, beer tent, two softball games, live music, birds of prey exhibit, cheerleader displays etc This year we have booked an exceptional Flying Display: Battle of Britain Memorial Flypast, B-17 flying display and at 6 p.m. a display by The Red Arrows,…. and of course the Fireworks at 10 p.m.

Safe driving to you all and see you on the 4th.

Any problems on the day and you can call me on: 07963 868 320

When emailing me, please use both the following email addresses as the Base sometimes blocks certain emails:

Keith.beaumont.gbr@lakenheath.af.mil

Arts_crafts@btconnect.com

Regards,

Keith

Keith Beaumont, MOD

4th July Event Co- Ordinator

Tel: 01638 525035
Fax: 01638 532086
My Marinas
72 1.8 SDL Coupe Midnight Blue "Wolfie"
72 1.3 SDL Coupe Blaze Red "Blaze"
72 1.8 TC Mumford Damask Red "Steve"