Camping at the Nats?

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

Viscount Orange Biscuit
FMM Supporter
FMM Supporter

Camping at the Nats?

Post by Viscount Orange Biscuit » Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm

when i was at the Pirates show a week agoat Flixton i noticed a few caravans parked on the land besdide the pub so i've contacted the pub landlord and he has allowed us to park in the field next to his pub...
now theres some good news and some bad news
the Good news is... No Charge..it's free but he would appriciate us using the pub while we are there, nice menu reasonably prices,nice selection of beers .. so could be a win win situation..
And the Bad news it is just a field with no services as such so no electric hook ups showers or toilets but hey its only for a couple of nights one for some, and did i mention its free lol.

oh and for electric provided its just lights i do have a small genny (600wtt) which if you have leads with a 3 pin domestic plug on we can route from caravan to caravan..like we did at Swanton Morely last year
and for the campers tents we can boil kettle for you..
anyone who'd like the chaps name and Number drop me a email or PM and i'll pass it on,(don't want to publish his number on open forum )

hope this is of help let me know if you want his details camping for a evening in a pub sounds like heaven to me lol oh and they do sunday lunches as well

Eamonn
My Marinas
72 1.8 SDL Coupe Midnight Blue "Wolfie"
72 1.3 SDL Coupe Blaze Red "Blaze"
72 1.8 TC Mumford Damask Red "Steve"
73 1.3 SDL Saloon Teal Blue "Sally"
74 1.8 SDL Auto Coupe White "Edie"
74 1.3 Suntor Camper Van Gold "Helios"
75 1.8 SDL Estate White "Tank"
MMOC 2805