Car required for filming - Manchester & Leeds

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

MarinaCoupe

Car required for filming - Manchester & Leeds

Post by MarinaCoupe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:07 pm

The club received this request yesterday, anyone interested in helping this film student? We will pass on your details to Sara who will then contact you direct. Filming is 15th to 24th October, so quick offers please!

Name: Sara Kuna
My name is Sara Kuna and I'm a Northern Film School student and the production designer for an MA project, currently in pre production. The short film my colleagues and I are working on is titled 'Sleeping With Wolves' and is set in contemporary times. The shoot dates are as follows: 15th-24th October. I am interested in hiring either any 1980s or simply a bit Eastern European looking 'rough' but visually nice car for the film. I am hoping to rent it for the duration of 5 to 7 days depending on availability of the particular car. I've considered any Morris Ital or Mk1, 2 and 3. Unless you could suggest another car within your selection that represents similar aesthetics.
A part of the film budget supplied by Northern Film School is devoted to covering insurance and deposits. However as it's a production not supported by any top of the league production house the film remains just a low budget student undertaking. I would be so very grateful if you could get back to me. It's a very passionate project and the story communicates an important message. I am absolutely convinced that having to use one of your cars would be a huge visual improvement.

I look forward to your reply,

Kind regards,

Sara Kuna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lock1506

Re: Car required for filming - Manchester & Leeds

Post by lock1506 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Sorry can't get the time off work for this one. Shame, I would have liked to have helped out, the last one was fun.

MarinaCoupe

Re: Car required for filming - Manchester & Leeds

Post by MarinaCoupe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Shame - anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk