A Piece Of History. Bl Internal Documents, ADO16/28, marina

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

Retro_10s

A Piece Of History. Bl Internal Documents, ADO16/28, marina

Post by Retro_10s » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm

I've come into posession of some Internal documents from BL - originaly sent to The Product Manager that was in charge of the AD016 + AD028 (Morris Marina) and also sent to the Prototype Build + Development manager. They are PPA documents (Production Parts and Assemblies)

The first document (dated at 1968 and relates to ADO28, 1.5l Marina) details ideas regarding which parts to use for exhuast mounting etc. The manuscript details -'Body Fixings and supports for exhaust system not yet finalised' so this is a document from the AD028's design board before it was finalised and released to the public!

The second Document is another PPA document that details the Plans for the Front seat and Trim section on the AD016 and it's variants '2S' and '2'. Dated in 1968, it details the seperate parts that were intended to build up the 'Welded Face assy front cushion'.

And they came inside this lovely envelope:

So... they worth anything?... anyone got anything similar? I'm a Mini-man myself, so these don't really have any reason to be in my posession :mrgreen: