Thumbs up to Speedy Spares

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

v6pop

Thumbs up to Speedy Spares

Post by v6pop » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Once again I have used the services of Speedy Spares in Shoreham and have been very pleased with there knowledge,service and stock.
When I arrived there was a customer at the counter buying a recon steering rack for a marina mk2,in stock for £30+vat,mk1 racks only £20+vat,a bargain I thought as Id just rebuilt mine with good used parts but at that price I would have gone for a recon!
Bought two rear wheel bearing kits and a prop u/j from them,everyone I looked at wanted around £18+vat or more for the bearing kit,there price £8.60+vat , the u/j after much cross referencing due to the parts books being slightly out,£8.50+vat......Id gladly pay more for the effort the guys and a very knowledgable girl put in to tracking down the right part...top people and worth a call or visit as they have tons of old stock for many early cars.

Speedy Spares Services Ltd
19-25 Old Shoreham Road
Portslade-on-Sea
East Sussex
BN41 1SP

www.speedyspares.co.uk

ClaytonSpeed
FMM Site Admin
FMM Site Admin
Location: 4 Counties: North Warwickshire / South Derbyshire / Staffordshire / Leicestershire

Post by ClaytonSpeed » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Glad you found them useful! I've had bits and bobs from them in the past and always found them very helpful!

Ben
Morris Marina Owners Club: Magazine Editor
'73 MG Marina Turbo Saloon - Back on the road with T16 turbo power
'72 TC Coupe' 'SLK' - 1950cc - Asleep - possible retirement project E.T.A 2049

marinast

Post by marinast » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:31 pm

I've used Speedy Spares for a variety of cars and they always seem to offer you parts at sensible prices.
Never been to the shop mind you, I've always thought that could be an expensive mistake.... :D

billytits

Post by billytits » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 pm

last time i looked they had a full spares list on the web which you can print part nos un all
done some work on my marina again yahoo

www.morrismarina.org.uk

crashbang

Post by crashbang » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:00 pm

v6pop are you going to that brakers for that metro head ? its just i am not shaw if it will be unleaded....